Edge Products 85300 Evolution CS2
The Evolution CS2 programmer not only re-programs the vehicle to improve power and performance, but also doubles as a gauge-display device providing vital information about the performance of the newly tuned vehicle and can also act as scan tools for reading and clearing trouble codes. The CS2 connects directly into the vehicles computer via the OBDII port and can read and display up to 8 parameters at a time from a list of dozens of engine parameters! The CS2 display can be easily changed and configured to allow each user to view the data most important to them. Safety features with user-defined audible alerts as well as performance test features such as 0-60 and quarter mile times are included, along with light sensitivity meters that automatically adjust screen brightness for improved viewing for both day and night driving. The CS2 model features a full-color high resolution 2.4- inch, button-controlled screen and is designed to work in conj unction with the Edge Accessory System (EAS) which allows users to connect multiple future accessories to the product such as additional exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors with many more accessories!
- Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
- 8 Different Pre-Loaded Back Grounds
- Full-color, high resolution, button-controlled 2.4 inch screen
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet updateable (cable included, Windows PC required)
- Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM,MPH, and EGT
- 0-60 and Quarter-Mile performance test with drag-strap,Christmas-tree lighting. (graphs speed and time on screen)
- Displays up to 8 parameters at a time in digital display mode
- Monitors and displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) status on 2007+ emission diesel trucks
- Includes heavy-duty suction cup mount. For additional mounting options see 98004 adapter below.
Ford Diesel 1994-2015 (7.3L, 6.0L, 6.4L, 6.7L) (2011+ CARB Pending)
Chevy Diesel 2001-2016 (LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, LML) (2016+ CARB Pending)
Dodge Diesel - 2003-2012 (5.9L/6.7L)
| 01-16 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 / LLY / LBZ / LMM / LML |
01-05 LB7/LLY Duramax Up To: 100HP & 210 Ft-lbs.
06-07 LLY/LBZ Duramax
Up To: 100HP & 220 Ft-lbs.
07.5-10 LMM Duramax Up To: 85HP & 200 ft-lbs.
11-15 LML Duramax Up To: 81HP & 170 ft-lbs.
2016 LML Duramax (CARB Pending) Up To: 115HP & 220 ft-lbs.
| 94 - 15 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L / 6.0L / 6.4L / 6.7L |
94-97 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Up To: 80HP & 180 Ft-Lbs.
99-10 Ford 7.3L/6.0L/6.4L Powerstroke Up to: 100HP & 200FT-LBS
11-14 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke (CARB Pending) Up To: 80HP & 180 Ft-Lbs.
2015 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke (CARB Pending) Up To: 109HP & 234 Ft-Lbs.
| 03 - 12 Dodge Cummins 5.9L / 6.7L |
03-04 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Up To: 120HP & 340 ft-lbs.
04.5-05 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Up To: 175HP & 430 ft-lbs.
06-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Up To: 175HP & 470 ft-lbs.
07.5-09 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Up To: 125HP & 340 ft-lbs.
10-12 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Up To: 95HP & 270 ft-lbs.
*Will not fit 2011 Cummins w/Manual Trans
| Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. |
CARB EO# Ford Diesel D-541-7/D-541-13, GM Diesel D-541-12/D-541-14, Dodge/Ram Diesel D-541-8 & D-541-10