Injen Power-Flow Air Intake System PF8075 (Polished)
The engineered weapon of choice with a touch of class! Injen Technology continues to remain on the cutting edge with the invention of the first functional composite airbox, ViT valve, air plenum and stainless steel pre-filter screen. The power on demand generated from this explosive combination will satisfy anyones thirst for speed and power with up to an additional +20hp & 51ft-lbs of torque.
- Variable Induction Technology (Vi Technology)
- Reusable Dry Amsoil Media Ea (Absolute Efficiency ) nanofiber air filter
- Easily Removable and Washable Stainless Steel Pre-Filter Screen
- A Polished or Wrinkled Black 356 cast aluminum intake tube
- Glass filed nylon and polypropylene composite Power-Box
- Cosmetic Aluminum Skin Plate with Injen Embossed Logo
- Vi Technology regulates airflow for POWER ON DEMAND
- Nanofiber technology filters more harmful contaminants then regular air filters
- Amsoil Ea filters are cleanable with a standard Shop-Vac
- First line of defense stainless steel pre-filter will deflect larger debris
- Glass filed nylon/polypropylene composite, will withstand extreme temperatures
- Power-Box designed to suppress unwanted sound while controlling airflow
- Plenum reduces turbo spool up time for quicker throttle response
Injen/AMSOIL Ea Air Filters represent a major breakthrough in filtration technology. The revolutionary nanofiber technology used in Injen/AMSOIL Ea Filters captures more dirt, holds more dirt and allows better air flow than conventional air filters. Injen/AMSOIL Ea Filters improve engine performance and help engines last longer.
Injen/AMSOIL Ea Air Filters are the most efficient filters available to the Diesel truck market. Ea Air Filters synthetic nanofiber media removes 5 times more dust than traditional cellulose filter media alone and 50 times more dust than wet gauze filter media. Injen/AMSOIL Ea Air Filters have a service life of 100,000 miles or four years, whichever comes first.
Injen/AMSOIL Ea Air Filters allow more airflow than filters that use cellulose media alone. Cellulose fibers are larger than nanofibers, and have larger spaces between the fibers, causing contaminants to load in the depth of the media and plug the airflow path, which results in higher restriction and less capacity. The synthetic nanofibers in EaA Filter media have submicron diameters and small interfiber spaces, which result in more contaminants being captured on the surface of the media and lower restriction.
Injen/AMSOIL Ea Air Filters hold up to two and a half times more contaminants than cellulose air filters. Since the nanofibers in the media are so small there are more pores per square inch, allowing for higher dirt-holding capacity and lower pressure drop when compared to cellulose filter media alone. Thinner media fibers produce more uniform pore size distribution, improving the filters overall quality and ability to capture and retain particles. Testing shows that Ea Air Filters hold 15 times more contaminants than a wet gauze type filter. Cleanable - Longer Life
When cleaned according to Injen/AMSOIL specifications and used in normal service, Injen/AMSOIL Ea Air Filters are guaranteed for 100,000 miles or four years, whichever comes first. EaA Filters remain effective for 25,000 miles or one year before requiring cleaning. This coincides with the Injen/AMSOIL 25,000-mile/one-year motor oil drain interval, adding even more convenience for motorists by consolidating routine maintenance. (See below for cleaning instructions.)
EaA filters should be cleaned every year or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Carefully remove the filter from the housing. Clean the housing with a shop towel, being careful not to knock contaminants into the air inlet.
Injen/AMSOIL Ea Air Filters are guaranteed for four years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. The guarantee applies only if the filter has been serviced according to Injen/AMSOIL recommendations. In off-road, frequently dusty or other severe duty applications, clean and change more often as determined by operating conditions or as indicated by restriction gauge.