MADS Smarty Junior Programmer SJ67-10
Fast guide to Smarty-JR Features
- CaTCHER software's inside
- Four different performance levels:/ 40 / 70 / 100 hp
- Improved fuel economy
- Optimized drivability
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes, depending on the truck model
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds from 22,5" to 44"
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all software
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates from internet (see cable below)
- Easy installation
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
Fast guide to Smarty-JR software levelsThe horsepower settings have a modified "Torque management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" I mean safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
SW # 1 : 40 Hp increase
SW # 2 : 70 Hp increase
SW # 3 : 100 Hp increase
Tested on stock trucks on a Dyno.
Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
The trucks were S T O C K, even the wastegate settings!
We checked the "baseline" ( the stock truck Hp at the rear wheels ) twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings.
The above declared HP numbers are all rounded down to the closest number.
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10 tenth of an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all.
You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain English. That's old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too. (Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them)
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we've done our homework on the protocol. Less than 5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
We have developed our own bootloader in order to not have to pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason.
All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty does everything else on it's own.
The CaTCHER softwares as they are today are only a starting point. Expect major news in future. We're for your feedback, opinions, likes, dislikes...We will make Smarty do what YOU want, TOGETHER. ( purchase USB cable below for updating)
How to upgrade your smarty & FAQWill not work on 2010-2012 Cab & Chassis Trucks.
Note: This product does not alter, modify, disable, or support the removal of the factory installed emissions equipment on your truck.